Dr Huizhi Liang
Building locationPolly Vacher
Areas of interest
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Recommender systems
BackgroundBefore joining the University of Reading, Dr Huizhi worked as a research fellow at LIP6, Pierre et Marie Curie University and French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), Department of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne, and Research School of Computer Science at the Australian National University.
- Li, X. , Liang, H. , Nagala, S. , Chen, J. (2022) Improving ultrasound image classification with local texture quantisation.
- Liang, H. and Markchom, T. (2021) TNE: a general time-aware network representation learning framework for temporal applications. Knowledge-Based Systems ISSN: 0950-7051
- Li, X. , Liang, H. , Liu, Z. (2021) Health claims unpacked: a toolkit to enhance the communication of health claims for food. pp. 4744-4748. | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3459637.3481984 (CIKM '21: Proceedings of the 30th ACM International Conference on Information & Knowledge Management)
- Liu, Z. , Haines, C. , Liang, H. (2021) UoR at SemEval-2021 task 7: utilizing pre-trained DistilBert model and multi-scale CNN for humor detection.
- Osei-Brefo, E. , Markchom, T. , Liang, H. (2021) UoR at SemEval-2021 task 12: on crowd annotations: learning with disagreements to optimise crowd truth. SemEval-2021
- Markchom, T. and Liang, H. (2021) UoR at SemEval-2021 task 4: using pre-trained BERT Token embeddings for question answering of abstract meaning.
- Markchom, T. and Liang, H. (2021) Augmenting visual information in knowledge graphs for recommendations. | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3397481.3450686
- Liu, Z. , Osei-Brefo, E. , Chen, S. , Liang, H. (2020) UoR at SemEval-2020 task 8: Gaussian mixture modelling (GMM) based sampling approach for multi-modal memotion analysis. pp. 1201-1207.
- Markchom, T. , Dhruva, B. , Pravin, C. , Liang, H. (2020) UoR at SemEval-2020 task 4: pre-trained sentence transformer models for commonsense validation and explanation. pp. 430-436.
- Zichuan, X. , Jiangkai, W. , Qiufen, X. , Pan, Z. , Jiankang, R. , Liang, H. (2020) Identity-aware attribute recognition via real-time distributed inference in mobile edge clouds. ACM multi-media pp. 3265-3273. | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1145/3394171.3414048
- Liang, H. (2020) DRprofiling: deep reinforcement user profiling for recommendations in heterogenous information networks. Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering ISSN: 1558-2191 | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2020.2998695
- Liang, H. , Ganeshbabu, U. , Thorne, T. (2020) A dynamic Bayesian network approach for analysing topic-sentiment evolution. IEEE Access , 8 pp. 54164 -54174. ISSN: 2169-3536 | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2979012
- Liang, H. and Baldwin, T. (2015) A probabilistic rating auto-encoder for personalized recommender systems.
- Ramadan, B. , Christen, P. , Liang, H. , Gayler, R. (2015) Dynamic sorted neighborhood indexing for real-time entity resolution. Journal of Data and Information Quality , 6 (4). ISSN: 1936-1955 | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2816821
- Wang, Q. , Cui, M. , Liang, H. (2015) Semantic-aware blocking for entity resolution. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering , 28 (1). pp. 166-180. ISSN: 1558-2191 | doi: https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2015.2468711