Dr Huizhi Liang
Building locationPolly Vacher
Areas of interest
- Data mining
- Machine learning
- Recommender systems
BackgroundBefore joining the University of Reading, Dr Huizhi worked as a research fellow at LIP6, Pierre et Marie Curie University and French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS), Department of Computing and Information Systems at the University of Melbourne, and Research School of Computer Science at the Australian National University.
- Liang, H. (2020) DRprofiling: deep reinforcement user profiling for recommendations in heterogenous information networks. Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering ISSN: 1558-2191 | doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2020.2998695
- Liang, H. , Ganeshbabu, U. , Thorne, T. (2020) A dynamic Bayesian network approach for analysing topic-sentiment evolution. IEEE Access , 8 pp. 54164 -54174. ISSN: 2169-3536 | doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2979012
- Ramadan, B. , Christen, P. , Liang, H. , Gayler, R. (2015) Dynamic sorted neighborhood indexing for real-time entity resolution. Journal of Data and Information Quality , 6 (4). ISSN: 1936-1955 | doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2816821
- Wang, Q. , Cui, M. , Liang, H. (2015) Semantic-aware blocking for entity resolution. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering , 28 (1). pp. 166-180. ISSN: 1558-2191 | doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2015.2468711
- Liang, H. and Baldwin, T. (2015) A probabilistic rating auto-encoder for personalized recommender systems.