Skip to main content

Current students: re-entry or changing course – University of Reading

Show access keys

Current students: re-entry or changing course

If you're a current Reading student and need to apply for re-entry or change of course, you can either:

You don't need to contact Admissions – your student support coordinator will be able to give you all the information you need.

'Ask a Question' is the main method for contacting your Support Centre, or you can  telephone  between 10:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.  Please see the information provided by each of the Support Centre locations for details of when you can visit to speak with a Student Support Coordinator in person.

We use Javascript to improve your experience on, but it looks like yours is turned off. Everything will still work, but it is even more beautiful with Javascript in action. Find out more about why and how to turn it back on here.
We also use cookies to improve your time on the site, for more information please see our cookie policy.

Back to top