The NMR instruments in CAF are capable of running wide range of solution and solid-state (MAS) NMR experiments. CAF offers both a routine automated service as well as the potential for collaborative NMR expertise to scientists throughout the University and external users.
Our superconductive magnets contain large amounts of cryogenic liquids and operate at high magnetic fields. Therefore all who enter the NMR laboratory should be familiar with risks and safety procedures.
Training is provided to ensure you can use the instrument safe and effective:
NMR Training [PDF 259kb]
NMR Open access
Please follow this link to book NMR 400 open access
- Safety in the NMR lab (PDF 302 kB)
- Training to use NMR instruments (PDF 259kB)
- NMR Sample Preparation (PDF 275kB)
- Experiments in ICON NMR (PDF 817 kB)
- Interpretation of ICON NMR experiments (PDF 619 kB)
Geoff Brown - Section Head
Radek Kowalczyk - Technical Lead