- Lecturer, University of Reading–current
- Teaching Practitioner, University of Reading, 2017–19
- Postgraduate Studio Tutor, Portsmouth School of Architecture, 2016–present
- Visiting Lecturer, University of Brighton, 2014–present
- RIBA part III Examiner, London Metropolitan University, 2013–present
- RIBA part III Examiner, Portsmouth University, 2012–present
- Undergraduate Studio Tutor, Portsmouth University, 2007–present.
- Founder, Studio Bad Architects, 2019–present
- Co-Founder, Chora, 2018–present
- Ambassador, Architects Benevolent Society, 2018
- Technical Director and Project Architect, PAD Studio, 2007–18
- Director and Project Architect, Haddow Partnership, 2006–7
- Associate Director, Format Milton Architects, 1999–2006
- Architectural Assistant, ArchitecturePLB, 1998–9.
Selected built architectural projects:
- New Low Energy contemporary house, 2015 £1.5m
- New Low Energy contemporary house in RHS garden, 2014 £550,000
- New interior for super yacht offices, 2011 £200,000
- New build Eco-House Sway New Forest, completed 2011. £550,000
- The Maltings - Listed Building converted into church, 2005 £3.1m
- Sotherington Hop Kilns conversion into apartments, 2005 £1.5m
- Netley Marsh Infant School refurbishment and extension, 2006 £750,000
- Wyvern Technology College Sports Hall for Hampshire County, 2005 £1.8m
- Lee on Solent Infant School, music room and nursery, 2005 £300,000.