To be eligible for the scheme applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An academic achievement of a UK first-class (or overseas equivalent) Part 1 ARB validated (prescribed) award;
- Accept an offer on the Master of Architecture at the University of Reading by 30 April 2021
The scholarship is available to applicants from any country and apply only to those who enrol directly onto Year 1 of the Master of Architecture course in 2021.
It should be noted that:
- Payments will be made at the start of each academic year, after enrolment, subject to provision of relevant bank details by the offer holder.
- Payments will be made for a maximum of two years.
- Payment for Year 2 is subject to satisfactory progression within the programme in Year 1.
- The scholarship will not apply to those who defer entry onto the programme.