How to apply
Apply now for the Pre-sessional English (PSE) programme at Reading and develop your language and study skills for university study in the UK.
If you have an academic offer
You will need to provide:
- copies of your English language certificate/s: IELTS/TOEFL. (If you need a visa to study in the UK, your IELTS exam must be UKVI)
- a copy of the identification page of your passport.
- if you will not be studying your degree programme at Reading, please include a copy of your offer letter from your chosen university.
Send these documents to us:
- either – by emailing scans of these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or – by posting copies to:
University of Reading
If you do not have an academic offer
Please email email@example.com to request an application form.
Help with your application
For help and advice before you apply for the Pre-sessional course, please contact the Pre-sessional Admissions Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning +44 118 378 5289. Office hours are 08:30–16:30 UK time.
Find out how to reach your target
The programme involves study blocks that start on different dates throughout the year and you can enrol on as many study blocks as you need to reach your target English language level.