Publicising the University
We offer a number of publications about the University and its activities; from visitor guides to information on recent research endeavors and our contributions to the local community. We also have a dedicated publication for our alumni.
- The University Brochure gives a snapshot of the University in words and images. It explains what we achieved so far and our aims for the future. View the University Brochure.
- CommUnity magazine is published twice a year and is delivered to 15,000 local residents. Inside CommUnity, you'll find features on how the University engages with local people as well as details of the many varied events and activities open to the public.
- Research Review is produced twice a year and highlights some of the excellent current research taking place at Reading. Find out more about the Research Review and see topics covered in our latest issue.
- Our Economic impact brochure, Global reach, local impact details many of the ways in which the University, its staff and students make contributions to the local region.
- The Events diary is published twice a year in September and January, and gives details of all Public Lectures, exhibitions, concerts, films and other arts events taking place in and around the University. To join the mailing list please contact the Events team.
- The Whiteknights Tree Walk Guide - Many unusual, old, and beautiful trees can be found throughout the Whiteknights campus. Download a copy of the Whiteknights Tree Walk Guide (PDF - 2.3MB).
- Connected, the University of Reading Magazine, is sent to all former students, members of the Friends of the University and current staff. A full colour magazine, with features and articles about current research and activities at the University, it is published annually in Spring and Autumn each year. Further information about the is available on the Alumni website.
- Sustainability Matters and Travel Wise are termly and biannual publications which are produced by the University's Sustainability Team to keep staff up to date with the latest developments on 'green' and environmental issues around the University.