Study Abroad with Typography & Graphic Communication

Subject Study Abroad Coordinator

Dr Jeanne-Louise Moys

When can I go abroad: Part 2: Spring & Summer terms

Study Abroad opportunities

Country University  Owner Language of tuition 
Australia Curtin University University-wide  English 
Australia La Trobe University University-wide  English
Australia  Monash University University-wide  English
Canada Emily Carr University of Arts and Design Department owned English
Germany DHBW Ravensburg Department owned English / German
USA Ball State University University-wide English
USA  University of Mary Washington University-wide  English 
USA University of Mississippi University-wide English

  • Department owned agreements are available to Typography & Graphic Communication students only.
  • University-wide agreements are open for applications from students from all disciplines that allow study abroad.


  • Minimum 55% average to be considered.
  • University-wide partner institution entry requirements are noted on individual partner pages.
  • Students who request to study abroad outside of Europe for a full academic year when their degree has a term / semester option available will receive a lower priority for places than students who choose the term / semester option.


Things to do now

Contact ESAO

  • Email:
  • Telephone:
    + 44 (0)118 378 8323
  • Facebook: studyabroadreading
  • Twitter: @readingabroad
  • SKYPE: studyabroad.reading 

Page navigation



Search Form

A-Z lists