Study Abroad with Art

Study Abroad Coordinator: Professor Alun Rowlands (

When you can go abroad: Check by Degree Programme (Art) (PDF download)

Study Abroad opportunities

Country University  Owner Language of tuition 
Australia Curtin University University-wide  English
Australia La Trobe University University-wide  English
Australia Macquarie University  University-wide English
Australia  Monash University University-wide  English
Australia University of Sydney University-wide English
Canada Emily Carr University of Arts and Design Co-owned with Typography English
Czech Republic  Academy of Arts Architecture & Design in Prague Subject owned English / Czech 
Finland Tampere University of Applied Sciences Subject owned English
France ENSA Dijon Subject owned English / French
Hong Kong City University of Hong Kong (some restrictions might apply) University-wide English
Hungary Hungarian University of Fine Arts (Budapest) Subject owned English
Reoublic of Korea Seoul National University University-wide Korean / English
USA Ball State University  University-wide English
USA Colorado State University University-wide English
USA High Point University University-wide English
USA University of Georgia (UGA) University-wide English
USA University of Mary Washington University-wide English

  • Subject owned agreements are available to single and joint honour Art students only.
  • University-wide agreements are open for applications from students from all Reading disciplines that allow study abroad. 


  • Reading: minimum 55% average mark at time of application.
  • University-wide partner institutions may have different entry requirements - please see individual University information pages.


Page navigation

Student Experiences

 "...From studying abroad I have not only gained confidence, friends for life, but also amazing stories from all my adventures..."

Emma Clarke

BA Art


Search Form

A-Z lists