Study Abroad with Art
Subject Study Abroad Coordinator:
Mr Robert Garnett firstname.lastname@example.org
When you can go abroad:
- 3 year Art degree: Autumn term in Part 2
- 4 year degree: Autumn term in Part 3
Study Abroad opportunities
|Country||University||Owner||Language of tuition|
|Australia||La Trobe University||University-wide||English|
|Canada||Emily Carr University of Arts and Design||Department owned||English|
|Canada||University of Ottawa||University-wide||English|
|Czech Republic||Academy of Arts Architecture & Design in Prague||Department owned||English / Czech|
|Finland||Tampere University of Applied Sciences||Department owned||English|
|France||ENSA Dijon||Department owned||English / French|
|Hungary||Hungarian University of Fine Arts (Budapest)||Department owned||English|
|Switzerland||F+F School for Art and Media Design||Department owned||German / English|
|Taiwan||National Taiwan University of the Arts||Department owned||English|
|USA||Colorado State University||University-wide||English|
|USA||Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey||University-wide||English|
|USA||University of Georgia (UGA)||University-wide||English|
|USA||University of Kansas (KU)||University-wide||English|
|USA||University of Mississippi||University-wide||English|
|USA||University of Rhode Island (URI)||University-wide||English|
- Department owned agreements are available to single and joint honour Art students only.
- University-wide agreements are open for applications from students from all disciplines that allow study abroad.
- Reading: minimum 55% average mark at time of application.
- University-wide partner institutions may have different entry requirements - please see individual partner pages.