Study Abroad at Reading
If you're thinking about studying abroad we think Reading is the place for you. Our academic expertise, support services and ideal location (30 minutes from London) helps make Reading an ever-popular study abroad destination.
We will work with you to get the most out of your UK experience:
- Ranked in the Global top 1% of universities (156 - QS World University rankings; 164 THES World University rankings (2015-16))
- An ideal location situated near London and with excellent transport links to enable you to easily explore the UK and Europe
- A beautiful and safe campus - study alongside degree students on our award-winning parkland campus, steeped in over 150 years of history
- Flexibility to select from a wide selection of modules in a variety of subjects, at different levels of difficulty
- Comprehensive support before, during and after you study with us
- Our students rate us highly - 89% satisfaction rating (NUS Survey 2016); 94% satisfaction (Study Abroad - 2015 ISB survey)
- Option to join the English pre-sessional courses starting before your study abroad placement
- Over 150 clubs, societies and volunteering activities run by our award wining Students Union
Whether Erasmus, exchange or fee-paying study abroad, we want you to join our vibrant student community and experience first-hand what it is like to live and study in the UK at the University of Reading.