Study Abroad at Reading
If you're thinking about studying abroad Reading is the place for you. Our academic expertise, support services and ideal location (30 minutes from London) helps make Reading a popular study abroad destination for students from all over the world.
We will help you get the most out of your UK experience:
- Ranked in the Global top 1% of universities (175- QS World University rankings 2017; 192 THES World University rankings (2016-17)).
- An ideal location situated near London and Heathrow airport, with excellent transport links so you can easily explore the rest of the UK and Europe.
- A beautiful and safe campus - study alongside degree students on our award-winning parkland campus, steeped in over 150 years of history.
- Flexibility to select from a wide selection of modules in a variety of subjects, at different levels of difficulty.
- Comprehensive support before, during and after you study with us.
- Our students rate us highly - 89% satisfaction rating (NUS Survey 2016; 94% in 2015 ISB survey)
- Over 200 clubs, societies and volunteering activities run by our award wining Students Union .
- Organised trips throughout the country as well as on-campus Study Abroad specific events.
- The opportunity to join the English pre-sessional courses starting before your study abroad placement.
Whether Erasmus, Exchange or Fee-Paying study abroad, we want you to join our vibrant student community and experience first-hand what it is like to live and study in the UK at the University of Reading.