The Erasmus & Study Abroad Office has responsibility for:
- The management of all inward and outward study abroad mobility at the University of Reading (non-degree seeking).
- Promotion and coordination of all ERASMUS and other student and staff mobility activites within the University of Reading
- Management of all ERASMUS contracts.
- Organisation of ERASMUS funding for student and members of staff.
- Dessimination of information related to the Lifelong Learning Programme (and its successor) within the University of Reading.
|Mr Marcus Dowse||Erasmus & Study Abroad Manager||+44 (0) 118 378 8322 (internal 8322)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs Corinne Knott||Erasmus & Study Abroad Administrator||+44 (0) 118 378 8323 (internal 8323)||email@example.com|
|Mrs Yelena Ablaeva||Erasmus & Study Abroad Officer||+44 (0) 118 378 8504 (internal 8504)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Erasmus & Study Abroad Office
Reading International Office
University of Reading
Whiteknights PO Box 227
PO Box 227
Reading RG6 6AB