The Erasmus & Study Abroad Office has responsibility for:
- Management of all inward and outward study abroad mobility at the University of Reading (non-degree seeking)
- Promotion and coordination of all ERASMUS and other student and staff mobility activities at the University
- Management of all ERASMUS contracts
- Organisation of the application and distribution of ERASMUS funds for student and staff at Reading.
- Dissemination of information related to the Lifelong Learning Programme (until 2014), Erasmus + (2014-2020) and other student / staff mobility opportunities.
|Mr Marcus Dowse||Erasmus & Study Abroad Manager||+44 (0) 118 378 8322 (internal 8322)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs Corinne Knott||Erasmus & Study Abroad Administrator||+44 (0) 118 378 8323 (internal 8323)||email@example.com|
|Mrs Yelena Ablaeva||Erasmus & Study Abroad Officer||+44 (0) 118 378 8504 (internal 8504)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Erasmus & Study Abroad Office
University of Reading
Reading, RG6 6AU