Dr Giuseppe Feola is lecturer in Environment and Development in the Department of Geography and Environmental Science. He writes about… Read more>>>
- Expert briefing: Could Iceland volcano disrupt air travel?
- Home Secretary appoints Reading academic to drug council
- Indian and UK scientists team up to tackle monsoon
- New brain mechanism study could advance artificial intelligence
- Climate change will make some tropical regions wetter – then dry them out
- Training your brain to beat the pain: new hope for chronic sufferers
- Uncovering mystery of the Amazon basin's past climate and society
- Stonehenge's neighbour reveals prehistoric ‘big society'
- Re-routing flights could reduce climate impact of vapour trails
- Babies’ early social relationships influence life skills
In light of the continuing debate on whether Muslim women should be allowed to wear a veil in public, Dr… Read more>>>
Professor Peter Kruschwitz is Professor of Classics at Reading and a specialist in Latin Language and Literature. The fence around the… Read more>>>