Unit of Assessment 16: Architecture, Built Environment and Planning
Research from Reading submitted into Architecture, Built Environment and Planning includes work from staff spread across the School of Construction Management and Engineering (CME) and Real Estate and Planning (REP). Research within CME is organised primarily into three areas: innovative and sustainable technologies, business innovation in construction, and transition pathways to a low-carbon economy. Research in Real Estate and Planning (REP) is organised into four areas: real estate investment and finance; real estate valuation; leasing and market practice; the environment, sustainability and participation group; and the housing group.
- Ranked 6th in UK by Research Power
- Ranked 8th in UK by GPA (grade point average, the average of quality scorings)
- 41% of research rated world-leading (4*)
- 70% of impact submission rated outstanding (4*)
- 50% of environment submission rated 4* (conducive to world-leading research)
|Category||4 star||3 star||2 star||1 star||Unclassified|