Planning your day
Follow our top tips to get the most from your day:
- Plan in advance: have a look at the programme and decide which talks you’d like to attend.
- Explore our Virtual Open Day Webpage: check out all that the University has to offer, including subject hubs, support services and links to virtual tours of our campuses.
- Attend a subject talk: these will provide you with an introduction to studying your subject of interest here at Reading.
- Include general talks in your day: attend talks on student finance, careers, accommodation and much more.
- Chat with current students: find out more about your subjects and chat to students about university life, including social, sporting and extra-curricular activities.
- Have fun: remember to get involved and enjoy yourself.