BURSARY KEY INFORMATION
- In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission for an eligible programme of study in the academic year 2021/22.
- The bursary will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Study may be on a full-time or part-time basis but flexible learning (modular) master’s courses are excluded.
- Recipients must ordinarily be resident in an EU country and be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes.
- The bursary will be applied automatically for eligible students and there is no need to make a formal application. However, some additional information may be requested by the Admissions Office in order to verify eligibility
Please see the full terms and conditions.If you require further information you can ask us a question.
Want to know more about Reading?
Join our free online session for more information on our programmes, accommodation, facilities and life on campus. Our Visa & Immigration team will also be there to answer any questions you have. Following the webinar there will be a Q&A session where you can ask us any questions.
- Wednesday 4 March 2021
- 16:00–17:00 GMT