The Stenton Townhouses opened in 2012 and provide modern, well equipped accommodation with an atmosphere of communal living.
- 300 self-catered Stenton Townhouse rooms are split across 25 houses.
- 12 bedrooms in each house. These are arranged over 3 floors with a modern, spacious shared kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor.
- Four bedrooms share two bathrooms on each of the upper floors.
- Bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and Social building (includes large laundry, bike sheds and post boxes).
- 40 week and 51 week residency periods available.
- Postgraduate areas are available – see the specific requirements page for more details.
A limited number of townhouse rooms will be available for new undergraduates.
Room type in Stenton Townhouses
Weekly Rent 2017-18
Self-catered townhouse room with shared bathroom
£151.90 per week
The townhouse rooms are arranged in modern, self‑catered houses offering an atmosphere of communal living.
Map of halls and walking distances
All of the halls are less than a fifteen minute walk from the centre of our Whiteknights campus.
This map (PDF) shows where the halls are located and the approximate walking times from each.
Compare costs for all halls and room types
Accommodation costs will vary depending on the type of room you choose and how long you are staying in halls.
The rent includes all utility bills, internet access, contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Accommodation costs for 2017-18 (PDF – 114kb)