Sherfield Hall covers two separate areas including the Crescent and the Close. Each has several three-storey houses with eight rooms per flat sharing a kitchen.
- 336 en-suite rooms.
- Self-catered accommodation with shared kitchens/diner. Some of the kitchens have been recently refurbished.
- Within easy walking distance of Whiteknights campus as well as local shops, eateries and a bus route offering direct access to Reading town centre and Reading train station.
- Reception building with laundry.
- 40 week and 51 week residency periods available.
- Single gender areas available - see the specific requirements information for more details.
Room type at Sherfield Hall
Weekly Rent 2018-19
£149.24 per week
Our en-suite rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with fitted furniture, shelving units and a private shower room.
Map of halls and walking distances
All of the halls are less than a fifteen minute walk from the centre of our Whiteknights campus.
This map (PDF) shows where the halls are located and the approximate walking times from each.
Compare costs for all halls and room types
Accommodation costs will vary depending on the type of room you choose and how long you are staying in halls.
The rent includes all utility bills, internet access, contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Accommodation costs for 2017-18 (PDF – 114kb)