Greenow and McCombie
Greenow and McCombie offer modern well-equipped accommodation. These two buildings feature self-catered, en-suite rooms.
- 130 rooms are arranged into flats of 6 or 9 rooms sharing kitchen and dining facilities
- Located on the edge of Whiteknights campus within a short walk of academic buildings
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group reception and social hub (where you will find a large laundry, bike shed and post boxes)
- 40 week residency period available
- Postgraduate areas available in Greenow House – see the specific requirements information for more details.
Room type at Greenow and McCombie
Weekly Rent 2017-18
Self-catered en-suite room
£143.50 per week
Our en-suite rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with fitted furniture, shelving units and a private shower room.
Compare costs for all halls and room types
Accommodation costs will vary depending on the type of room you choose and how long you are staying in halls.
The rent includes all utility bills, internet access, contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Accommodation costs for 2017-18 (PDF – 114kb)
Map of halls and walking distances
All of the halls are less than a fifteen minute walk from the centre of our Whiteknights campus.
This map (PDF) shows where the halls are located and the approximate walking times from each.