Childs Hall opened in October 2012 and offers bright, comfortable, self-catered accommodation in modern buildings.
- 594 en-suite rooms arranged into 8 or 10 bedroomed flats. Each flat shares a fully equipped self-catering kitchen.
- The rooms feature 4-foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under-bed storage.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and Social building where you will find a large laundry, bike shed and post boxes.
- Located directly on campus, just a few minutes' walk from the academic buildings.
- 40 week or 51 week residency periods available.
- Single gender areas available - see the specific requirements information for more details
Room types at Childs Hall
Weekly Rent 2017-18
Self-catered premium en-suite room
£164.40 per week
The premium en-suite rooms offer a high standard of accommodation in modern well-appointed buildings.
The rooms are bright and comfortable and include a 4ft‑wide bed, en-suite shower room and fitted furniture.
Compare costs for all halls and room types
Accommodation costs will vary depending on the type of room you choose and how long you are staying in halls.
The rent includes all utility bills, internet access, contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Accommodation costs for 2017-18 (PDF – 114kb)
Map of halls and walking distances
All of the halls are less than a fifteen minute walk from the centre of our Whiteknights campus.
This map (PDF) shows where the halls are located and the approximate walking times from each.