This self-catered hall has 368 en-suite rooms arranged over 10 blocks and a separate farmhouse. It is located in peaceful, green surroundings and overlooks a large pond.
- Each six person, self-contained flat has a spacious communal kitchen/dining area.
- Within easy walking distance of Whiteknights campus as well as local shops, eateries and a bus route offering direct access to Reading town centre and train station.
- Relax and socialise in the attractive and comfortable central Junior Common Room/TV room.
- 40 or 51 week residency periods available Single gender areas available – see the specific requirements information for more detail
- Postgraduate flats available
Room type at Benyon Hall
Weekly Rent 2018-19
Self-catered en-suite room
£149.24 per week
|Self-catered premium en-suite||£172.06 per week|
Our en-suite rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with fitted furniture, shelving units and a private shower room.
Compare costs for all halls and room types
Accommodation costs will vary depending on the type of room you choose and how long you are staying in halls.
The rent includes all utility bills, internet access, contents insurance, maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Accommodation costs for 2017-18 (PDF – 114kb)
Map of halls and walking distances
All of the halls are less than a fifteen minute walk from the centre of our Whiteknights campus.
This map (PDF) shows where the halls are located and the approximate walking times from each.