The Stenton Townhouses opened in 2012 and provide modern, well equipped accommodation with an atmosphere of communal living.
- 300 self-catered Stenton Townhouse rooms are split across 25 houses.
- 12 bedrooms in each house. These are arranged over 3 floors with a modern, spacious shared kitchen/dining and lounge area on the ground floor.
- Four bedrooms share two bathrooms on each of the upper floors.
- Bedrooms have 4 foot wide beds, fitted furniture and a range of storage including under bed storage.
- Part of the Park Group of Halls and a few minutes’ walk from the Park Group Reception and Social building (includes large laundry, bike sheds and post boxes).
- 40 week and 51 week residency periods available.
Room type in Stenton Townhouses
Weekly Rent 2020-21
Self-catered townhouse room with shared bathroom
£159.95 per week
The townhouse rooms are arranged in modern, self‑catered houses offering an atmosphere of communal living.
The location of Stenton townhouses
Stenton Towhouses and Hall's location is highlighted in red on the map above.
Download a comparative map of all Whiteknights Campus based halls.