Dunsden is a crescent shaped block, situated next to the newer parts of Mackinder Hall and within the Park Group of halls.
- 130 en-suite shower rooms.
- All rooms include a catered meal package. This allows meals and snacks to be purchased via a weekly cash allowance.
- Park Eat is located just five minutes' walk away or use one of the other catering outlets on campus.
- Shared kitchenettes are provided for preparing drinks and simple meals.
- Located on the edge of Whiteknights campus within a short walk of academic buildings.
- 40 week residency period available.
The Accommodation Guarantee applies to students who meet one the following criteria:
A new full-time undergraduate who holds Reading as a Firm UCAS choice and applies for accommodation by 23:59 on 1 August and satisfies any conditions of your academic offer by 31 August of your year of entry*
A new full-time postgraduate who has accepted an offer from the University and applies for accommodation by 23:59 on 1 August and satisfies any conditions of your academic offer by 31 August of your year of entry*.
Read more about the Accommodation Guarantee.
Room types at Dunsden
Weekly rent 2020-21
Catered en-suite room
En-suite room Floorplan
Our en-suite rooms are comfortable and well-equipped with fitted furniture, shelving units and a private shower room.
Dunsden cresent's location
Dunsden Crescent's location in highlighted in red on the map above.
Download a comparative map of all Whiteknights Campus based halls.