MERL Village Fete 2014
Saturday 31 May
10am to 4.30pm
£2.50 advance (buy online or at MERL), £3 on the door* | Children free
There's a focus on food at this year's MERL Village Fete this year! Join us for displays, demonstrations, and activities on the theme of food growing and production!
- Featuring special guest: Bunny Guiness (Question & Answer sessions)
- Enter our 'Biscuit Bake-off' competition - just bake your favourite honemade biscuits and bring them along on the day! For details of how to enter, click here
- Reading, Steady, Cook! Cookery demonstrations by University Food Science students using ingredients suggested by local community groups.
- Delicious food & drink Beer tent, hog roast, vegetarian street food, cream teas!
- Workshops & activities Free family craft workshop & many other activities for all ages
- Traditional entertainment Enjoy including games, morris dancing & stave dancing, silver band, facepainting
- ...and much more -watch this space for more details!
Look out for the full programme details which will published here soon!
*all ticket proceeds will support the MERL Redevelopment Fund