Staff Profile:Dr Tobias Kuna
- Dr Tobias Kuna
- Job Title:
- Associate Professor
- ICMA Liaison
- Areas of Interest:
- Realizability of correlation functions via random particle systems and applications to heterogeneous systems.
- Representability of reduced density matrices and calculation of ground state energies. Infinite dimensional non-linear truncated moment problems.
- Phase transition of classical and quantum systems of particles in the continuum with Kac-potentials, Metastability of infinite spin-systems.
- Birth, death and jump type dynamics of infinite particle systems and hierarchies of correlation functions.
- Spectral properties of generators of equilibrium birth and death dynamics of infinite particle systems.
- Representation theory of infinite groups, particle systems and non-relativistic current algebras.
- Feynman-Integrals, rigorous results.
- Infinite dimensional stochastic analysis.
For more information please follow the link to my personal website on the left.
- Research groups / Centres:
- Centaur MathSciNet arXiv