Enterprise is the University collections discovery service. It enables you to search across items held in the following University collections.
- Book, journal and multimedia collections held in the University Library
- Rare book and archive collections held at Special Collections
- Archive and object collections held in by the Museum of English Rural Life
- Lettering, printing and graphic design collections held by the Department of Typography & Graphic Communication
- Specimens held in the Cole Museum of Zoology
- Specimens held in the Herbarium Collections
- Specimens held in the University Geology Collection
- Objects and artefacts held in the Ure Museum
The details included in Enterprise are harvested from the Unicorn catalogue and ADlib archives management system.
We hope in future to expand Enterprise to include details of items held in other collections and museums on campus.
Tips on searching for...
- a specific book or e-book
- books on a topic
- a journal or e-journal
- a specific format, such as DVD, video, map or thesis
- items in a specific collection within Enterprise
- items using the advanced search
- Looking at your Enterprise search results
- Consulting items found on Enterprise
- Creating lists in Enterprise
- Linking to specific books and journals on the Enterprise catalogue
- Checking your account
- Renewing your loans
- Placing & cancelling a hold
- Booking Course Collection items
- Requesting items from closed access collections
- Requesting items from the off-site Store