Guides & tutorials
You may be great at writing, but need a little guidance on the best way to manage your reading. Or perhaps you love to give presentations but are not so sure about referencing. Or feel you'd be confident with all of your skills, if only you could find the time to get things done!
The Study Guides are research-informed and peer-evaluated, covering all the key aspects of each topic.
We also have guides aimed at particular student groups, including new undergraduates, postgraduates, mature and international students, and those with dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties.
Our Video Tutorials are brief (around 5 minute) screencasts which you can watch whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
The Academic Integrity Toolkit - an integrated guide to what you need to think about when writing, researching and referencing at university. Includes tips, video tutorials, links and exercises to test yourself.
- See also our Video Tutorials on Essay Writing
- See also our Video Tutorials on Report Writing
- See also our Video Tutorials on Dissertations and Major Projects
- See also our Video Tutorial on Doing Your Literature Review
- See also our Video Tutorials on Referencing
- See also our Video Tutorials on Researching Your Assignments
- See also our Video Tutorials on Preparing for Exams
There is also a separate page which lists all of our Video Tutorials.
Studying with dyslexia and other difficulties (under development)