Finding and borrowing a book
This playlist of videos includes guidance on finding a book on the Library catalogue, locating it on the shelves and borrowing it. We also explain what a Call Number is and how to access e-books via the catalogue.
This guidance is also available to read on the Searching Enterprise for a specific book or e-book page.
If you are unable to watch these videos on YouTube they are also available on Stream (University username and password required):
- How to find a book using Enterprise
- Finding a book on the shelf
- Borrowing and returning a book
- What is a Call Number?
- Browse the Library shelves online using Enterprise
- How to find an e-book using Enterprise