Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- On-campus link to Worldwide Political Science Abstracts - no password required
- Off-campus link to Worldwide Political Science Abstracts - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus
References to publications covering political science and international relations, including international law and public administration/policy. Includes journal articles, books, book chapters, dissertations, and working papers.
Covers 1975 to the present.
Help & guidance
Contact your subject liaison librarian for further advice on using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export
- EndNote Web - Import - save a file of references following the instructions below, then import using the 'RefMan RIS' import option.
- What is EndNote?
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote Web? Save the file and then import into EndNote Web (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).