- On-campus link to Westlaw UK - no password required
- Off-campus link to Westlaw UK - University username and password required via an Institutional login
Legal research tools.
- UK cases from 1220, including The Law Reports and the English Reports
- Fully consolidated laws in force, including Acts from 1267 and Statutory Instruments from 1948.
- European Union cases from 1954
- European Union legislation, including treaties and parliamentary questions
- European and UK Human Rights database (includes full-text documents)
- Index to British legal journals from 1986 (with links to full-text for over 100 titles)
- Full-text British and American legal journals (varying date coverage)
Help & guidance
- For basic guidance see the Westlaw UK student user guide (PDF)
- Training videos demonstrate basic and advanced elements of Westlaw UK
- Complete the Westlaw UK certification training, an interactive walk-through of Westlaw UK, to become a Certified user
Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice using this resource.