University username and password required via an Institutional login
Full-text of UK, US, EU and Commonwealth legal sources. Contents include:
- UK cases from 1865, including The Law Reports
- Cases of the Irish, Northern Ireland, and Scottish Courts from 1945.
- All current Public General Acts and Statutory Instruments of England and Wales
- Halsbury's Laws
- European Union cases from 1954
- European Union legislation
- Commonwealth cases and legislation, particularly from Australia, Canada and South Africa
- US Federal and State case law from all 50 states
- US Federal legislation
- Comprehensive collection of US law reviews from 1982
- UK broadsheets as well as local newspapers in the UK
- Legal resource index (1977-) - the online version of Current law index
- Index to legal periodicals (1978-)
Help & guidance
- For basic guidance see the Lexis Library Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Video tutorials demonstrate basic and advanced elements of LexisLibrary.
- For further guidance, consult the help topics.
Contact your subject liaison librarian for additional advice on using this resource.
Exporting to EndNote is not supported.