Information for members of the public
Members of the public are welcome to use the Library for reference and private study. This includes access to all printed material on the open shelves, and some access to our electronic resources (by prior arrangement).
On visiting the Library you have to sign our Visitors Book to agree to abide by the Library rules (PDF).
- Opening hours
- Finding us
- Catalogues - search the catalogues to find out if we have the items you need
- Guest access to e-resources via our Walk-in Users Service
- Joining the Library - includes information about the SCONUL access schemes
- We are pleased to help with general enquiries, although long or complicated enquiries will be handled only if time permits
- Please make any enquiries during the following hours: 09:00 - 17:00, Monday to Thursday, 10:00 - 17:00 on Fridays
- Limited staffing during the evenings and weekends means that staff on duty can offer only minimal assistance to visitors