The Inter-Library Loans service allows you access to material which is not held in our Library. We can obtain a wide range of academic books, journals, and conference proceedings. Because of the costs involved it is meant only for material which is essential to your studies or research.
Any member of the University staff or student body can request an inter-library loan. If you are an undergraduate or taught postgraduate you need to have your application approved by your supervisor/tutor to confirm that the material is needed for your studies. The inter-library loan service is not available to External borrowers.
- Ordering a British thesis via EThOS
- Copyright declaration
- How much will it cost?
- How long will it take?
- How will my inter-library loan be delivered?
- Secure Electronic Delivery (SED) FAQs
- How long can I keep an item?
- Requesting print journal articles during Library refurbishment
- Information for other libraries
- Contact inter-library loans
Staff and PhDs
- Log in to Unicorn to request an inter-library loan
- Watch a video on requesting inter-library loans online