Library Building Term-time service levels
Whilst the Library Refurbishment Project takes place the Library Building will hold the main collection of printed resources, CDs and DVDs with assistance available from the Help point on the Ground Floor and the Subject Floor Information Desks. All other services are in the URS Building.
Full service - Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00
- Staffed service from the Help Point for help with borrowing and general enquiries
- Self-issue, return and renewal of Library materials
- Staffed service from the Subject Floor Information Desks for help with subject and stock enquiries
Other service levels
Monday to Friday 17:00–22:00 and Saturday & Sunday 09:00-22:00
- Ground Floor Help Point for general enquiries
- Self-service issue, return and renewal of Library materials
- Photocopying/Scanning/Printing available on Subject Floors
Contact Nick Hollis, Library User Services Manager, with any queries about services offered out of core hours.