Internal, open access

Room move requests

We consider all room move requests on a case by case basis and the likelihood of you being able to move rooms depends on availability.

We ask you to be as flexible as possible with the halls and room types you are requesting to move to, because this will increase your chances of being able to move.

If you have found someone you want to swap rooms with please send us their name and student number, as well as your details, and we can advise of the next steps.

Before completing this form please consider the following:

  • If your request is maintenance related, please report the issue to the Halls Hotline on 0118 378 7777 or via the Halls Hotline online form.
  • If your request is welfare related, please contact your Hall Warden or Warden Assistant to discuss further in the first instance.
  • If your request is finance related, you may need to consider taking up a part-time job alongside your studies or looking into if you are eligible for any funding. If you are seeking more cost efficient accommodation, we will need a student to take over your contract ahead of you moving. 
* Indicates required information


Things to do now

Please make sure you have read your Student Residence Agreement

before you complete the form:

Student Residence Agreement 2017/18

Contact Details

Accommodation Team

Page navigation

See also


Search Form

A-Z lists