Internal, open access

Current Vacancies in Hall Accommodation

Accommodation becomes available throughout the year. If you're connected to the University of Reading and need somewhere to stay for a minimum of 3 nights, we may be able to help.

All vacancies are in occupied student accommodation. Whilst we will endeavour to allocate you to the most suitable room according to your needs, you may be expected to share bathroom, kitchen or flat facilities with students in residence. Please be aware that we do not operate separate areas for staff or mature students, and rooms offered could be in shared flats with undergraduate students.

If you're interested in staying in one of our halls rooms, please complete the form below and we will be in touch within 4 working days to advise you of any suitable rooms.

Register interest for part-year accommodation vacancies
* Indicates required information




Page navigation

See also


Search Form

A-Z lists