Immigration Advice Service
TIER 4 General Visa Application Support - September 2016
If you are applying to extend your Tier 4 visa from within the UK to study at the University of Reading and you would like support with your application, come along to one of our PC lab sessions.
|Monday 12th - Tuesday 13th September||10am-4:30pm||Palmer Building Room 101|
|Thursday 15th - Friday 16th September||10am-4:30pm||Palmer Building Room 101|
|Saturday 17th - Sunday 18th September||10am-4pm||Palmer Building Room 101|
|Monday 19th - Friday 23rd September||10am-4:30pm||Palmer Building Room 101|
|Monday 26th - Friday 30th September||10am-4:30pm||
Palmer Building Room G05B
How we can help you
- Regular visa advice walk-in sessions during term time.
- Visa advice appointments available to book during weekdays after attending a visa advice walk-in session.
- Visa application workshops throughout the year.
- Help with meeting Tier 4 visa application requirements.
- Updates on immigration rule changes that could affect students.
- Information on working during and after your studies.
- Applying for a Schengen visa
- Applying for a Doctorate Extension Scheme visa
- Maintenance Requirements for a Tier 4 visa application
- Requirements for a Tier 4 Dependant visa application
- Requirements for a Tier 4 visa application (In UK)
- Requirements for a Tier 4 visa application (from outside UK)
- Requirements for a Short-Term Study visa application
- Guidance on completing Tier 4 visa application form from outside the UK
- Credibility interview advice for Tier 4 students
- List of Translators and Translation Requirements for Visa Applications
- Travelling Abroad and taking care of your Tier 4 visa
- Travelling after your course finishes on a Tier 4 visa
- Applying for a Visit Visa for your friends or family
- Working Rights and Limits during your Studies on a Tier 4 visa
Visa Advice Walk-in Sessions
The University of Reading has a dedicated Immigration Advice Service offering visa advice walk-in sessions to discuss your query with an International Student Adviser. You do not need to book an appointment to attend a visa advice walk-in session. You only need to come to the Student Helpdesk on the ground floor of the Carrington building.
- Visa advice walk-in sessions will return on 3rd October 2016 and are on every week during term time on:
|Monday||10.00 - 12.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 12.30|
|Wednesday||13.30 - 16.30|
|Thursday||13.30 - 16.30|
Student Services Centre - Statement of Services
The Immigration Advice Service is a team within the Student Services Centre which has a Statement of Services. This Statement of Services sets out our commitments to providing a high quality service, explains what you can expect from us, how you can help us to improve our services, how to contact us and how to provide us with feedback.
How to contact us?
You can write to us at:
Immigration Advice Service
Student Services Centre,
You can contact us using the Student Services Centre Online Helpdesk Software or on:
General Enquiries: +44 (0)118 378 5555