Terms & conditions
Applications to PARTICIPATE in JULY 2018 HAVE CLOSED.
2018 Eligibility criteria
The scheme is only open to undegraduate UK and other nationals (who don't hold a Republic of China passport, and are able to secure a visa); Participants must return to the University of Reading for a minimum of 12 months further study following completion of the Scholarship programme.
All applicants will be required to meet and adhere to the following terms and conditions
- 1. Participants must be available to attend the Scholarship programme for the entirety of its duration (01 July – 28 July 2018 inclusive, plus travel days either side).
- 2. Participation in the Scholarship programme is subject to Participants securing a visa for China. All support and guidance in this process will be provided.
- 3. Participants must return to UoR for a minimum of 12 months further study following completion of the Scholarship programme.
- 4. Participants will be required to complete a daily photo blog for the university to showcase experiences during the Scholarship programme. (These photos will be made public for promotional activities).
- 5. On return to the University of Reading, participants are asked to act as Scholarship programme ambassadors assisting with promotions for students participating in the scheme in 2019.
- 6. Participants must attend all meetings and pre-departure guides that are held to ensure that they are fully prepared and equipped for the Scholarship programme experience (more details of exact meetings will be provided after selection process).
- 7. The Scholarship programme is not open to individuals who hold a People's Republic of China passport.
It will be expected that participants maintain regular contact with the university's key contact person to allow the university to know you are safe and well.
Last updated on 23 January 2017