How can I submit my own content?
If you want to communicate with students about an event or opportunity, get across practical information or spread some good news, the Me@Reading student portal is a great way to get the word out.
Students generally use the portal and its services at least once a day, so they are likely to see your content. We can also target content by department, course, stage and many other demographics, so your message is seen by the relevant students.
- Headline (up to 50 characters)
- Intro text (up to 20 words)
- Main body (up to 500 words)
- Call to action + URL link
- As above
- When possible, include an image (ideal size: 320x185)
- One line of text (up to 50 characters)
- URL link (if applicable)
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
Can I see the portal for myself?
Our short video below explains what students see when they login to the portal: