How can you submit your content for students to see?
If you want to communicate with students about an event or opportunity, get across practical information or spread some good news, the Me@Reading student portal is a great way to get the word out.
Students will be using the portal and its services at least once a day, so they are very likely to see your content. We are also able to target by department, course, stage and many other demographics, so your message is only seen by relevant students.
- Headline (up to 50 characters)
- Intro text (up to 20 words)
- Main body (up to 500 words)
- Call to action + URL link
- As above
- When possible, include an image (ideal size: 320x185)
- One line of text (up to 50 characters)
- URL link (if applicable)
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org