Accessibility navigation

How to links

How to report:

Broken web link (on central pages only)
Building Fault (report)
Computer/Software fault
Problem with Blackboard
Report any problems in lecture rooms - call ITS on 6262 or email
Sickness Absence form

How to Book:

Catering menus
Central Room Bookings and Timetabling Office
Counselling Service
Eat Online - catering booking
Eat to you - delivered catering menu
Events guide (planning a University event)
Multimedia Loan Equipment
Parking permits
Room Bookings


Become a web information provider
Email signatures
Events - risk assessment
Handy People
How to use the Library
Mathematics Support Centre
Quality Assurance in Research
Report any problems in lecture rooms - call ITS on 6262 or email
Risk assessment
Travel guidance and other expenses
Working from home

How to Get:

Added to the departmental secretaries (dept-secs) email list
ATHENS Information
Availability of Council and Senate Papers
Branded templates for staff
Childcare vouchers
Computer Hardware
Computer Software
Council Papers: Availability
Counselling Service
Directions to our campuses
Directions to the Greenlands campus, Henley
E-mail address
Examinations - past papers
Find our campuses
Find the Greenlands campus, Henley
Getting to our campuses
Getting to the Bulmershe campus
Getting to the Greenlands campus, Henley
Getting to the London Road campus
Getting to the Whiteknights campus
Greenlands campus, Henley
Help with Computing
Insurance Office
Library membership for staff
Parking permits
Prevent Duty – Approach to, related policies and how to raise a concern
Remote Computer Access
Senate Papers: Availability

Things to do now

Page navigation

Search Form

Main navigation