Vision, values and partnership
SAS strives to admit, inspire and support students to proactively engage in a transformative student experience that:
- Encourages intellectual curiosity
- Promotes wellbeing, resilience and self-awareness
- Engages with students as co-creators in their development
- Is committed to student success
- Promotes global citizenship and inclusivity
This vision is underpinned by a set of values that guide our behaviour in achieving our vision. The service is innovative, dynamic, customer centric, flexible and keen to embrace new opportunities. Service is consistent and delivers to customer expectations, irrespective of whether it is delivered online, face to face or via print. We will promote a culture where staff are supported, enabled and expected to be proactive, take responsibility and continuously strive to deliver services more effectively and efficiently, working in partnership with a range of academic and professional staff from across the University.