- The target market - who is your ideal customer? What is the size of the market? Is there a demand for your course? How many students/customers do you need to recruit?
- The Competition who are they and what they are offering?
- How is your course distinctive from existing offerings?
- Pricing - does it at least meet FEC (especially if bespoke) and does it fit with market expectations?
- Place - where will training be delivered? Does it need to be on campus? Distance learning, at the clients premises, etc
- How to reach potential customers - mailing lists, personal contacts, networking, online promotion, Alumni -Literature - brochures, flyers, etc -Online promotion
Factors to consider:
Implications on resource (marketing to be included in costs of delivery)
Please contact Kirsti Wilson (Marketing Manager) for further information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel No. 0118 378 8096