Large messages are not migrated
As we upgrade this summer to Office 365, this page will be removed
For Henley Business School postgraduate students migrated to Office 365 you can access readingLive services via www.outlook.com/live.henley.com
The readingLive service limits messages to 25MB or smaller and attachments must be less than 18MB. Messages on webmail that exceed these limits are not migrated to readingLive. If you wish to keep the contents of these messages you will need to use Webmail to retrieve them.
To access these emails please see the steps below
- Log on to Prayer Webmail at www.mail.reading.ac.uk
- Select "Folders"
- (After migration the affected folders will appear as "<folder-name>-recovered")
- Select the relevant folder
- Sort the folder in descending order by message size by clicking on "Size" column heading twice, and then the "<<" icon at the top to go to the beginning of the list
- The largest messages will appear at the top; those larger than 18MB may not have been migrated.
You can forward the text of the message to yourself, but you will need to remove the attachments due to size limitations (after clicking on "Forward", click on "Attachments" in the Compose screen and then "Detach"). We recommend that you save any attachments to your 'N' Drive. If you do not have enough space on your 'N' drive, please save them to a memory stick.
Once you have transferred any large attachments/email please log out.
Access to these messages via Webmail will only be available until 31 Dec 2010. Please copy the messages or attachments before then.
For more information on Message, Mailbox and Recipient limits within readingLive, please see http://help.outlook.com/en-us/140/dd630704.aspx
Was this information of use to you?
We are sorry you didn't find this page useful; please could you complete the following form to help us improve our content?