Internal, open access


In the unlikely event that a student makes a complaint against you, consult your Senior Tutor in the Walking across campusfirst instance. They will then support you and discuss the matter with the Head of School. This is not a common occurrence and you should not worry unduly. The most important thing to remember is to consult at the earliest possible time with your Senior Tutor and if they are not available consult with your Faculty Senior Tutor, your School Director of Teaching and Learning or your Head of School.

The University recognises that situations may arise when in the proper performance of their duties Tutors need to have access to legal advice. 

Page navigation


Search Form

A-Z lists