Internal, open access

Reallocation of tutees

A Tutor may wish to reduce a tutorial load or even to cease being a Tutor either Students studyingpermanently or temporarily and this should be discussed in the first instance with the Head of School. 

However, due to student numbers most academic members of staff will be expected to undertake the Personal Tutorial role.


If the relationship breaks down

If the relationship between Personal Tutor and student is not working as it should, either party can request a re-allocation.  

The first point of contact for such a re-allocation should be the Senior Tutor.

Page navigation


Search Form

A-Z lists