Register to attend a ceremony
The winter graduation ceremonies for 2016 will take place on:
Thursday 8 December
Friday 9 December
You can view the Ceremony List.
Please check and update your contact details on the RISISweb portal.
You can read the information sheet prior to registering for graduation.
Find out everything you need to know about attending Graduation:
Timetable for the day
How to register
Staff who wish to process at one or more ceremonies must register and hire their academic dress, free of charge, on the Ede and Ravenscroft online system, Enet:
To log in, please your work email address and the generic password. Once logged in, you can change your password to keep your information secure.
Please note: If you have processed at previous ceremonies, you should log on to Enet using the password your created before.
A step-by-step guide is available below.
Enet- step-by-step guide
An illustrative guide is also available: Enet- Step-by-step guide (pdf 503KB).
1) To log in: Please enter your Reading/Henley/CEM email address and your password.
2) If you have used the Enet system before and previously changed your password from the default, make sure to use the correct one.
3) If you have not used Enet before, you will need to email email@example.com with the subject 'Staff Robe Hire' so that an account can be created for you. Once this has been done, you will receive an email with instructions to follow. Click on the link to reset your password. Change your password then click log in.
When you log in for the first time, there are Ede & Ravenscroft Terms and conditions that you must Accept in order to proceed.
4) Click on 'My Account'.
Please either enter or check your personal details. When entering details ensure to click 'Update'.
5) Click on 'Gown Details'.
Please either enter or check these details. When entering details ensure to click 'Update'.
For staff who have their own gowns please tick 'I have my own Attire'.
6) To register to attend:
- Click on 'My attendance & hire'.
- Here, your gown hire requirements will be displayed at the top.
- Below will be the ceremonies that you will be eligible to attend. Please check the Ceremony List (attached) for scheduled ceremonies for specific department/ programmes.
- Tick the box for the ceremony/ies you wish to attend.
- Click 'Save changes'.
- This screen acts as a confirmation page also. If you wanted to check or change your registration details, you may do so on this page.
Please note: you will not receive any email confirmation. The Graduation Office will be in touch in June with a final confirmation. An email will be sent by Ede and Ravenscroft to confirm your robe hire details around 14 days before the ceremony.
On the day
The Graduation Ceremonies are held in the Great Hall on the London Road campus.
If you are travelling by car, please park on the Whiteknights campus and use the free coach service to London Road. When you arrive at London Road, please report to the staff procession marshals in Building 40 at least 20 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
If you have asked us to hire academic dress for you, your robes will be available to collect in Building 40 on the day. You should return your robes to the same location after the ceremony.
Staff procession marshals will assemble you into procession order and will lead you into the Great Hall and onto the stage, where you will take a seat for the duration of the ceremony.
There will be tea and coffee available all day in Building 40.