Lost Campus Cards and reporting problems
Replacement Campus Cards
You can block a lost or stolen Campus Card from being used for door access, printing and photocopying and being used at the tills by blocking your Campus Card on the Campus Card portal. If you use your Campus Card for access to your Hall, please also inform your hall manager. If you require access to your accommodation outside of your halls normal opening hours, please contact security on +44 (0)118 378 7799.
Stolen cards should also be reported to Security and a Crime Report Form completed to obtain a Crime Report Number.
You can order a replacement Student Campus Card online by clicking here.
You can also get a replacement for lost or stolen Student Campus Card from the following locations:
- Student Services help desk in the Carrington building*
- Library support desk in the Main Library on Whiteknights Campus
- Student Support Centre at London Road*
* Please note that areas marked with an '*' are only able to accept payment for lost Campus Cards by Credit/Debit Card.
Staff and Associate Campus Card holders who have lost their Campus Card can get a replacemnt Campus Card from the Library helpdesk at Whiteknights campus or they can order a replacement Staff Campus Card by clicking here or their replacement Associate Campus Card by clicking here .
We will charge £10 for each Campus Card that is replaced due to it being lost. We will not charge for stolen Campus Cards as long as the theft has been reported to the Police and a Crime Report Number can be supplied. If your Campus Card has been stolen then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your crime reference number.
Forgotton your PIN?
You can retrieve your PIN number using the Campus Card portal
Problems with your Campus Card
- If your Campus Card is not working for catering please use the following form:
Report a Campus Card purchasing problem.
- If your Campus Card is not working for door access please use the following form:
Report a problem with Campus Card non-residential door access.
- For all other problems with your Campus Card please email: email@example.com