- International Conference- LIBERATION STRUGGLES, THE ‘FALLING OF THE EMPIRE’ AND THE BIRTH [THROUGH IMAGES] OF AFRICAN NATIONS_27th January 2016
- Wednesday 20th January- Actors for Human Rights are performing their documentary play Asylum Dialogues in the FTT Department
- James and Elizabeth Knowlson Scholarship, MA Samuel Beckett: Archive, Text and Performance, University of Reading
- Thursday 3rd December Dr Tiago de Luca (University of Liverpool)– Slow Time, Visible Cinema: Duration, Experience, and Spectatorship
- Playwright and scriptwriter Alecky Blythe at the University of Reading- Thursday 19th November
- Calling student collaborators for a performance project with a robot!
- Thursday 22nd October 2015, Fintan Walsh, Birkbeck College, University of London. ‘Vertiginous Loss, Love and Belonging: Queer Performance and Contemporary Ireland.’
- Professor Jonathan Bignell addresses an international conference on Television post Second World War
- Home Theatre (UK) 2015
- CFAC Public Lecture by Professor Stephanie Hemelryk Donald, University of Liverpool
Find out about our undergraduate degree courses.
Find out about opportunities for postgraduate research by written thesis and by practice.
Access our Research resources and read about our cutting-edge publications and research performances.