Food Law News - EU - 2008
FSA Interested Parties Letter, 1 February 2008
CONTAMINNANTS - February 2008 FSA update on EU discussions relating to chemical contaminants
A copy of the FSA Update is available on this site. See: FSA February 2008 Contaminants Update
This interested parties letter contains information on on-going and forthcoming issues relating to agricultural, industrial and environmental contaminants in food.
- Process Contaminants
- Environmental Contaminants (Inorganic)
- Environmental Contaminants (Organic – Dioxins, Pcbs, Pahs)
This Interested Parties letter includes information from the following meetings:
- 19 November 2007 Commission Working Group (Agricultural Contaminants)
- 14 December 2007 Commission Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health (SCoFCAH)
- 9 – 11 January 2008 Commission Working Group and Fusarium Forum on Food and Feed
- 16 January 2008 Commission Working Group (POPs)
- 24 January 2008 Council Working Group on Codex
To go to main Foodlaw-Reading
Index page, click here.