b) Opinion on a draft Commission Directive laying down the sampling methods and the methods of analysis for the official control of the levels of Ochratoxin A in foodstuffs. (Ochratoxin A in foodstuffs)
2. Opinion on a draft Commission Regulation amending Commission Regulation (EC) N° 194/97 of 31 January 1997 setting maximum limits for certain Aflatoxins in spices
3. Exchange of views on future Community measures to be taken in order to reduce the presence of dioxins in foodstuffs (Dioxins and PCBs in foodstuffs)
4. Matters arising from Directive 1999/2/EC of the European Parliament and Council on the approximation of the laws of Member States concerning foods and food ingredients treated with ionising radiation.
a) Finalisation of the list of national authorisations of food and food ingredients which may be treated with ionising radiation for publication in the Official Journal.
b) Finalisation of the list of approved irradiation facilities in Member States for food and food ingredients which may be treated with ionising radiation for publication in the Official Journal.
5. Opinion on a draft Commission Directive amending Commission directive 96/77/EC laying down specific purity criteria on food additives other than colours and sweeteners.
6. Opinion on a draft Commission recommendation concerning a co-ordinated programme for the official control of foodstuffs for 2001.
7. Opinion on a Commission Decision concerning a Draft regulation from the Dutch authorities relative to the labelling of poultry meat.
8. Exchange of views on a draft IDA financial feasability study for the European Food Authority which will necessitate the cooperation of the Member State food safety authorities.