English Literature Video
Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014
We are extremely pleased that, out of a 90% staff entry, 77% of our work was ranked as 'internationally excellent', and a quarter as 'world-leading'. Our research environment is above the national average, and, in this lively and exciting context, we are pleased to note an advance upon our 2008 RAE average rating for outputs. When viewed in relation to the percentage of staff entered and our ranking, we are firmly in the top third of U.K. English Literature departments and look forward to building upon this strong showing and its relation to our teaching in the next REF.
Latest News from our blog
- Science in Culture module wins University Award
- Ewan Page Prize awarded to Rachel Birt
- CIRCL conference
- An exciting dissertation experience…
- Congratulations to Matthew Sperling!
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY DEBATE
- Oli Ratcliffe – new RUSU President
- Deryn Rees- Jones in the department
- EMRC event today
- A God in Every Stone